Contact: Dream Maker Talent Mgmt. 516-676-2197 / DreamMakerTalent@aol.com
- Save The Underprivileged (short) / Lead / Ted Sharks/NYFA
- The Last Scene / Lead / Richard Henle
- Gruesome Threesome / Lead / Terry Wickham/Manta Ray Pictures
- Hip Hopality (short) / Lead / Tiffany Wilson
- Reality (short) / Supporting / Janine McCaffrey
- Devil's Five / Supporting / Terry Wickham/Manta Ray Pictures
- Bell Curve (short) / Supporting / Samuel Mitchell
- Job Interviews (short) / Supporting / Rossy Olusala
- Absynthia (pilot) (post-production) / Lead / Seregon O'Dassey
- Random Nonsense / Series Regular / WPTV-6
- Dead of Night / Co-Star / Investigation Discovery
- I'd Kill For You / Co-Star / Investigation Discovery
- Celebrity Close Calls / Co-Star / Biography Channel
- Frenemies / Co-Star / Investigation Discovery
- Full Circle / Lead / Manhattan Repertory Theatre
- The Club / Lead / Manhattan Repertory Theatre
- Manhattan Skyline / Lead / Manhattan Repertory Theatre
- A Raisin In The Sun / Beneatha / Ender Hall Lab Theatre
- The Crucible / Tituba / JFK Theatre
- Smokey Joe's Cafe / Brenda / Stage Presence
- Hair / Dionne / Allegro Productions
- A Chorus Line / Judy / Allegro Productions
- Sleepy Hollow (The Musical) / Supporting / Michelle S. Ackerman
- A Sketch Of New York / Sketch Comedy Actor / Producers Club
- Comedy Improv Night / Improv Actor / Ender Hall Lab Theatre
VOCAL PERFORMANCES: See List Upon Request
National Anthem: American & Canadian (See List Upon Request)
HB Studio: Advance Technique & Scene Study, Michael Beckett, NYC.
Private Acting Coach: Renae Baker, NYC.
Commercial: On Camera Commercial Technique, Amy Gossels, NYC.
Commercial: Commercial Improv, Barry Shapiro, NYC.
Matt Farnsworth Vocal Studio: Vocal Coach, Dan Thaler, NYC.
New York Vocal Coaching: Vocal Coach, Justin Stoney, NYC
Ballet & Jazz: McKenna School of Dance
Jazz: Sharon Miller's Academy for the Performing Arts Inc.
Jazz & Tap: D & L's Dance Expo
Driving, swimming, cheerleading, tennis, running (short and long distances), rollerblading, ice skating, bowling, biking, modeling, reading from teleprompter.