Contact: Dream Maker Talent Mgmt. 516-676-2197 / DreamMakerTalent@aol.com
- Stronger Than Pretty* / Supporting / Jaret Martino Productions
- A Terrible Thing Happened Here* (short) / Lead / Josh King, dir
- Fried Eggs and Toast (short) / Lead / Jenna Preshong, dir
- The Shark (VO) / Lead / NYU/Tommy Guilfoyle
- Tableaux (short) / Supporting / Columbia/Wyatt D'Emilia
- Still (short) / Lead / Ebenezer Shim, dir.
- War of Art (short) / Lead / BC/Ben Vadnal
- Pass/Fail* / Lucy (Supporting) / The Brick
- Two Cents Plain (reading) / Sophie (Lead) / Ira Wiseman, dir.
- Water Strider/Jesus Bug (reading) / Indie (Lead) / Stripped Scripts
- Here's A Recent Uh-Oh / Gray (Lead) / Bia Theatre 24 Hr Festival
- The Transit Tales / Alberta (Lead) / St. Jean's Players
- End of Final Message (reading) / Adele (Supporting) / Pamela Robbins, dir.
- The Last Days of Judas Iscariot / Henrietta/Caiaphas / Boston College
ESPA at Primary Stages: Being On Camera (Amelia Campbell, Anthony Arkin), Scene Study (Lisa Rothe), Circuit Training: Casting Directors, Finding Your Monologue (Susie Pourfar, Karen Braga), Art of Auditioning (Jen Wineman)
HB Studios: Scene Study (David Deblinger, Joe Daly)
Boston College: Acting I, Acting II, Meisner Year One, Speech and Movement
Voiceover: Edge Studios (Kristen Thorne)
tap (intermediate), Italian (proficient), Long Island accent, playwright, producer (theatre, commercials), biking, rollerblading, swimming, driver's license